This month now will be 20 months old.
His favourite toys are:
- his tool bench
- his Little People farm
- his Cars set from Disneyland
|Yes - that would be his Cars IN his farmhouse.|
- animals! At the moment his favourites are turtles and bears, but he knows all the major animal sounds from monkeys to lions to squirrels.
- planes, trains and automobiles. Yep, typical boy.
- babies! He loves to kiss, cuddle and basically smother them if we don't watch him.
- to play pretend. He 'feeds' food to different stuffies and toys and will act like a dog crawling on the ground and drinking from a dish.
- to put on the LILO & Stitch soundtrack, wear his shell lei and dance around the kitchen
- bath time. He pretty much has one every day after his nap.
His favourite foods:
- tuna casserole
- he has a rather extensive vocabulary and has recently dropped a lot of his 'signs' for the real words.
- if we don't understand what he's saying he will grab us by the hand, shirt or pants and drag us to what he wants.
- he will usually tells us when he's pooped and needs to be changed.
His favourite characters:
- Curious George
- Luigi and Lightning McQueen from Cars
|Noah and his Auntie Angele watching planes|
- awake between 6am-7am but very good about staying in his bed until 715.
- naps every afternoon from about 12-2
- goes to bed around 7pm
So there you have it. That is our little goober at 20 months. He is growing up so fast!