Tuesday 30 April 2013

Crazy nesting!

What a productive morning I've had! I didn't necessarily feel like cleaning when I woke up this morning, but after my coffee and breakfast I figured it was about time I swept and washed my kitchen floor. It wasn't easy to do with a belly my size but it had been bugging me for a while so I strapped Noah into his chair with a few books and got to it.
After that I thought, "Hmm, that looks so good the rest of the kitchen should match!" So I proceeded to wipe down the counters and the kitchen table. Then I noticed a few hand marks on the TV stand, so I wiped that down too. And the ottomon. And the piano. And a few other random peices of furniture. I only just dusted a day or so ago, but I saw a thin layer already forming again in various places so out came my dusting mitt and I proceeded to dust my entire house. The downstairs tile and bathroom was looking a little dingy too, so while Noah played with his toys in the den I got down on my hands and knees and scrubbed it all. Then Noah and I went upstairs and folded and put away laundry. And tidied his room.

Yeah, I know. I'm a crazy woman. You'd think I'd be exhausted now but I'm actually not. As I sit here eating my lunch I could list off to you another half dozen things I'd like to do, but I'm a little scared that I will already regret all this activity later today. At least now if my energy suddenly disappears before the baby comes I'll know that my house has had a decent clean in the past month.

What makes this whole situation even more funny is that on Sunday I was in so much pain in my pelvic area that I could barely move without tears. Seriously. But by 8pm he moved a bit and the pressure changed and I could function again, praise The Lord!

By the way, can I just say how happy I am to use norwex products to clean my house? It gets the job done well without me having to worry about what I am inhaling or about Noah getting into some kind of chemicals. So awesome!

Anyways, that was my morning. Hope you are all having happy productive days as well!




No comments:

Post a Comment