Monday 4 February 2013

Week 25

I am into week 25 with my second pregnancy!

As the third trimester starts to approach I am beginning to remember why being pregnant isn't always fun haha. I remember when we first decided that we were going to go for number two. All we were focused on was getting pregnant and having another child. You somehow forget about the nausea, the backaches, the hormonal ups and downs and everything else that goes with it. You just think about the excitement.
Last night I told Matt that he really ought to carry the next child. For real, I wish he could haha. I told him to gather up those moments in his brain so that when I start contemplating number three he can convince me to put it off a little longer and give myself a break. His response? "Yeah right..." This coming from the guy who at 6 months post-partum told me he wanted to go for number 2 already. Seriously, my husband would want five if I agreed to it haha.

Don't get me wrong, I am getting super excited to meet this little guy and I know 15 weeks isn't really all that far away. There are just moments in the day where I think to myself how not easy it is to be pregnant. Like this morning for example when my stomach decided it didn't like its breakfast and sent it right back up. Blah.

I wish I was one of those people who always look and feel fantastic when they are pregnant, but I'm just not. But I do know people like that!

But to end this on an 'upper' I am feeling pretty good today and I've got lots to do! Had a pretty decent sleep last night and just enjoyed my cup of coffee. The diapers are in the wash already and Noah is pretty happy! So I'd say that's a good start to the week.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! And an extra big congrats to our friends in Kap who just welcomed their third child!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment