Thursday 14 February 2013

Comparisons at week 26

So I thought I'd be interesting to do a comparison in my pregnancies.

I haven't taken nearly as many belly shots this time around, but I can easily say that I am way bigger with this one! To be honest, I'm not that worried about it. It's all belly as I am well within my weight gaining range. I'm sure I will be massive by my due date, but it wasn't hard to get rid of the weight last time and hopefully the same thing happens this time around.

We know this guy is going to be big - he is already measuring big in his ultrasounds. But as my doctor said, I had no problem pushing out a 9 pounder last time so there is no reason to believe it will be a problem this time.

Though Asher... it would be nice if you could come a little closer to your due date then your big brother? Mommy would rather not be pregnant for nearly 42 weeks again...

No comments:

Post a Comment