Friday 15 February 2013

Valentines Day!

As exhausted as I am these days, I thoroughly enjoyed our Valentines day yesterday. We really didn't do anything fancy. We didn't bother with a baby sitter as Noah goes to bed early, it costs a lot to go out and everywhere you do go would be crazy busy anyways.

Noah had a chance to skype with his Grandmaman in Ontario and his Nana popped by in the afternoon for a short visit and dropped off some treats.



Matt and I decided to have homemade pizza for dinner and sparkling apple juice. It was pretty tasty! I had plans to make the pizza dough into a heart shape, but then decided not to 'waste' precious pizza space. Pretty sure my husband appreciated that.



Afterwards we opened our Valentines. Noah received his first felts and giant Cars colouring book, some playdoh and some Cars chocolates. Matt was given some Purdys chocolates and a special mold that Noah and I made of his hand/foot prints. I got a dozen red roses and some Purdys chocolate.



Once Noah was in bed Matt was generous enough to sit through a girly movie and we feasted on home made strawberry shortcake. Yum!

Couldn't have asked for a better Valentines Day with my boys! It really is nice to just relax at home with the ones you love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment