You know you are in your third trimester when...
* simple things require such effort. Putting on socks, shaving your legs or getting off the couch to get a glass of water.
* baby items begin taking up space in your home (again...)
* rolling over at night becomes a huge ordeal. Now every time you do switch sides you feel the baby flop over in your belly to whatever side you are leaning on.
* your maternity jeans are getting tight.
* you are hungry constantly!
* you begin thinking about (or remembering) what labor is/was really like.
* you start to dread the lack of sleep you know is coming.
* the exhaustion from first trimester has kicked back in and you find yourself laying on the couch with your feet up a whole lot more often.
* bending down to get something requires a full squat. And even then you can't necessarily reach what you are after.
* you forget what it's like to not be pregnant.
* you jealously eye the 'non maternity' stores wishing you'd fit into those clothes.
* EVERYTHING gives you heartburn.
* you get SUPER EXCITED to meet that little baby who you've been growing for the past 7-9 months!