Friday 28 September 2012

Currently

Copied from Janelles blog

Reading: The Secret Garden. Classic!

Watching: The View. Jennifer Morrison from ONCE is going to be on :)

Listening: to Noah babbling in his crib upstairs.

Drinking: Water. Exciting eh?

Dreaming: about our vacation to Hawaii. Can't wait to see Noah splashing in the ocean and playing in the sand.

Thinking: the plane rides gonna suck.

Planning: what to pack!

Feeling: Tuckered out, blah.

Wishing: that Noah and I could have made it to Noah's Ark at the school today. This Momma just didn't have the energy!

Creating: my packing list.

Hoping: that Noah will get his own seat on he plane, and that the turbulence keep to a minimum.

Smelling: laundry being washed.

Missing: my hubby. I love it when he's around.

Going: absolutely no where right now!

Discussing: what chore I should tackle next.

How about you? What are you currently up to? Paste your blog in the comments so I can read your 'Currently' too!

2 comments: