Sunday 2 September 2012

As I lay me down to sleep

So Noah has started doing this really cool and adorable thing this past week. Well, it may not be cool or adorable to you, but it certainly is to me.

When he gets tired and I don't pick up on it right away, he points. He will point to go upstairs to his bedroom and then he will point to his crib. I put him in and give him his favourite cozy star blanket, he smiles at me, and then that's that. No tears, no crying. He then drifts off to dream land.

I always thought kids hated going to bed. I thought they would force themselves to stay awake no matter how tired they were just so they didn't have to sleep.

Apparently not this little guy. He likes his sleep. And he likes his bed. And boy am I thankful for that!



1 comment:

  1. It is a great thing! Kai used to put himself down for a nap and is still a wonderful sleeper. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete