Monday 24 December 2012

Play date with someone special

Noah (and I) had a very special visit a few days ago. I've mentioned before that one of my closest friends live far away in Nicaragua with her husband and their daughter, where they are serving as missionaries. They are in town for a few weeks for the holidays and so that their family and friends can meet the newest addition to the family. Oh boy, is she a little charmer. The moment she came through my front door she greeted me with tons of smiles and I couldn't wait to get my hands on her.



Though Noah and her both had to have naps during the visit, they still were able to spend a little time getting to know one another. Noah hasn't been around younger children then him very much but he really liked her from the start and was trying to share his toys and smother her in kisses. Thankfully she was in a good mood and enjoyed just staring at him. Hmm, our arranged marriage plan may work after all!



I was happy to see how interested in her Noah was, because like it or not he will be getting a constant play mate of his own only a few months down the road!

Thanks for the visit Ally! Hopefully we manage to get in some more time before you guys are off. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment