Friday 30 November 2012

Double strollers & baby carriers - solved!

Thank you everyone for all your input on my last post. It really helped me out!! I love having helpful mommies out there :)

We purchased a double stroller Wednesday night off of a couple on craigslist. We got the Phil & Teds double jogger and we are very happy with it. We got it for a fantastic price and they even have us the rain cover and a Graco car seat adapter for free. Saved ourselves ALOT of money! Because this stroller can be used as a single or double we plan to sell our Graco jogger to earn back a bit of the money. I loved that stroller but we really don't need two in this case.

As far as a carrier, we went with the ergo and have been able to buy one off of a couple we know through church who had an extra. Still need to get a newborn insert but another church friend offered to let us borrow there's. again I say, you mommies are so awesome!

I feel like things are coming together for baby number 2! We already purchased the perfect toddler bed for Noah off craigslist for $40 so we can use the crib we already have for the baby. My friend and cousin has offered to let us use their swing once they are done with it, and if we have a another boy we will have lots of clothes to use already.

Speaking of baby gender, we have a 3D ultrasound booked for January 5th! We could ha e had it done a week or so earlier, but with the holidays hours are weird and I don't know what our schedule will be like. Hubby still says girl, because he says it's been really different this time around. I say boy, just because I said girl last time and I was wrong, so I'm assuming its a boy haha. We shall see! I am really not sure which I prefer at this point as there are benefits to both. So, I will leave that in Gods capable hands to decide.

We have some special visitors here right now staying with us. Sure nice to have extra people around to entertain my son, especially considering I've had a nasty cold the past few days.

Enough rambling from me. Take care all!

No comments:

Post a Comment