Sunday 25 November 2012

Busy weekend

It's been a bit of a crazy weekend around here.

Friday night we had a house full of friends for a little 'trimming of the tree' party. Lots of food, lots of laughs and lots of fun. It was the first time I've really entertained in months and it felt awesome to have the place filled with loved ones. The boys weren't a great help when it actually came down to decorating the tree, but thanks to the ladies it got done!



Have I mentioned on here that there are FOUR ladies at our church pregnant? Maybe this doesn't seem like that big of a deal to others, but we don't go to a mega church. There are under 100 members, so to have four babies due within six months of each other is a pretty crazy thing. It's pretty awesome though and we are very excited!

3 out of 4 pregger ladies. Approx. 35 weeks, 30 weeks and 14 weeks.

Yesterday we had a shower for my cousin and her new arrival at my moms house. More food, more family, more love. Awesomeness. Today my coffee mommas group was suppose to have our monthly Starbucks get together, but due to illness and busy schedules it just didn't work out. I love getting together with that group, indulging in a treat and chatting about all things parenthood. Hoping to reschedule soon. Tonight we'll be at my parents for dinner as we do most Sundays.

Look at the pure joy on this kids face. He LOVES slides. Thanks Jason for the great pic ;)
With busy weekends like this, you can see why I like my Mondays to be quiet and laid back. The in laws arrive in a few short days and we'll once again be fairly busy. Can't wait though!

Hope you all had a great weekend too! Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment