Thursday 15 November 2012

Bugs in the house

We have had several bugs in our house lately, and we just can't seem to get rid of them. No, they aren't the kind of bugs that buzz around your head or hide in the corners. I'm talking viral and bacterial bugs!



For about two weeks now we have been passing a similar bug back and forth between Noah, myself and now, my poor hubby. In fact, Matt should be on his way home from work soon to take a rest. Noah has been battling an ear infection since last week Thursday. He was put on a strong three day antibiotic that kicked in fast and got rid of his high fever, but unfortunately it wasn't enough to fully rid him of it and he is on a second round of a different one now.

I on the other hand seem to be improving. I'm over the cold virus, my nausea is rarely around and I'm not quite as exhausted as I was. I can tell I have entered my second trimester because all of a sudden my hunger has kicked in strong. I ate lunch at 10:00am yesterday, followed by a second lunch a few hours later. I'm sure I'll gain back those pounds I lost in no time. Something else excited, last night I woke up around 1:30am and I could feel the baby moving. Not the kicks and jabs, it's far too early for that. But I was definitely getting that 'water movement bubbly' feeling. Exciting! There really is a baby in there! I can't wait to find out if it's a little he or she so we can start calling him or her by her real name!

Anyone else out there getting into the Christmas spirit? I just came home from a morning at the mall with my momma. We sipped gingerbread lattes, showed Noah where Santa will soon be (as of this weekend) and did a bit of shopping. My in laws will be here in just two weeks from back east and we will be fully celebrating Christmas with them. We get two Christmases this year, how fun is that!?



Sorry for my lack of proper blog pictures lately. I just haven't had the energy to pick up my camera lately and snap pictures of Noah in his daily activities. I am taking a photography class this Saturday with our family photographer and I'm sure after that I'll be eager to practise what I learned and can share some with you guys.

1 comment:

  1. You guys will be feeling better in no time. Hopefully it's not us when we go. How exciting to feel the baby already ... Unforgetable moments! I had gingerbread coffee this week, it was my first time and sooo good! Love you! XX

    ReplyDelete