Saturday 20 October 2012

Rain? What rain?

So it was suppose to pour today. The weather forecast was horrible and I really didn't think it would be nice out. I guess my prayers were answered, because it stayed dry and we were able to get our family photos done. So excited to see how they turned out! I plan to send out christmas cards this year so I'm hoping to use one of our shots from today for it.

We spent the rest of the day doing some errands and enjoying our time together. I've sure missed having my husband around and I think Noah missed his daddy while he was at work.

Yesterday we threw a Lil pumpkin baby shower for Tamara at our church. It was a big shower with lots of people but thankfully everyone was very willing to help with whatever they could. We're looking forward to having another baby to snuggle at Newton Christian Assembly.

That is all for today. I'm tired and I think I'll go enjoy my favorite activity, soaking in a nice warm bathtub :)


No comments:

Post a Comment