Saturday 13 October 2012

Happy (late) Thanksgiving!

Because we were away on Holidays and 'missed' Canadian Thanksgiving, we celebrated last night instead! Thanksgiving is one of my absolute favourite holidays. Fall colours, turkey dinner, candles, being cosy and warm inside. It's just all good in my books.

It was Noah's first real Thanksgiving dinner and I think he enjoyed it! Unfortunately because of the dinner being so late at night he had been snacking and didn't eat a whole lot, but he still got a taste for it. He will be able to enjoy another Turkey dinner soon though - Christmas is just around the corner ;)

 
 
 
That's all folks.

P.S - For those who are wondering... I have still not bit my nails. I actually had to cut them yesterday because they were so long they were breaking left and right. Hubby treated me to a french manicure this morning. Spoiled!

No comments:

Post a Comment