Saturday 16 June 2012

Rainy Saturday update

What a wet day outside! Can you believe its June!? The only real positive I see to this weather is that it means we will probably have another gorgeous August and September like we did last year. Which means, our camping trip will probably hopefully be awesome!

Noah is feeling back to his old self. He is crawling and walking (with help) like crazy right now and doesnt want to sit still. He is loving that its the weekend and daddy is around fulltime to play with him.


And on another happy note - my dear friend Ally down in Nicaragua had her baby yesterday! A little girl who they have named Annaleise Engelina, weighing in at 5 pounds 4 ounces. I got to see a picture of her a few hours after she was born and my goodness she is the sweetest thing!!! Its torture not being able to simply drive over and see my friend and have some snuggles with little Annaleise. But I know they are in good hands down there. Congratulations Kyle & Ally! I know you will be amazing parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment