Tuesday 15 May 2012

I'm working on something...

I've decided to start another blog. Not to worry, this personal blog is staying put and I plan to keep up with it. But I decided to start a second blog about all things Disney. I get asked alot of questions from people about my travels to the magical land and I very much enjoy talking about the topic in general. So, I decided I'd do some blogging about it. Itll be a good outlet for me and hopefully offer up some advice for others.

If you are interested, there is a link on the right side of this page. Ive called it Pixie Dust Memories.
Or, you can simply follow this link here.

PS - If there is anyone else who has been on a Disney trip (be it any of the parks or a cruise) and would be willing to share a story, highlight, review or photo from their trip, please let me know. Would love love love to add some guest blog entries. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment