Monday 27 June 2011

Showered with blessings

In the past month I have been lucky to have two wonderful showers thrown for me and baby Noah. I am so appreciative of all the work that went into them and for all those who came out. Matt and I were talking yesterday about how much you all have helped prepare us for this new chapter of our lives. It means so much and we are TRULY blessed!

The first was a family shower at my Aunt Helens. Its always a good time when the Creamore side of the family gets together. We are a very chatty happy bunch and there are alot of us! I love them dearly :)

 

Loved the diaper cake!


Cutting of the cake




Doing what we do best - socializing :)



Monkey lamp for Noahs bedroom!


My second shower was thrown by a few of my good friends and held at our church. These people feel like family to me as I have known alot of them for years and see them every single Sunday. I dont know what I would do without my church family as they make up such a huge part of my life. They are all SO excited for the latest addition to the 'family'


34 weeks pregnant!


Beautiful baby memories book given to me by Grandma. Noahs Ark, naturally.


Trisha estimating how large my baby belly is

Amazing cake and cupcakes by Tamara








No comments:

Post a Comment