Monday 13 May 2013

This blog is moving!

 
 
Well folks, after much thought and consideration, I've decided to take the plunge and move my blog to something better! I now own my own domain and will continue doing all my blogging from there. All of my posts from here on blogger have already been moved to my new site. 
 
I'm liking the look of it already, but It may take a bit to set up and get use to, so please bear with me. I will continue to post to Facebook but there are options to follow on there as well! Sadly my Adventures in Mommyland title was already gone, so it'll now be called Moments in Mommyland.
 
I've really loved the way blogging has helped me to connect with other mommies out there and I hope this will help me to continue to do so. Thanks for all the support!
 
- Carolyn
 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on taking the plunge! Your own domain is the first step to be a serious blogger mama! Good luck on the journey!

    ReplyDelete