Wednesday 15 February 2012

Valentines Day

I love Valentines Day. I know alot of people believe its a commercial driven holiday and love should be celebrated all year round. But I still believe that its nice to have one day a year where we go out of our way to show those we love how much they mean to us.

Matt and I had a great Valentines Day this year. I made him a tasty breakfast in the morning and sent him off to work with lovingly decorated heart cookies for snack. Upon returning home he had dinner waiting for him along with cards from Noah and I.



Matt brought home a dozen roses and surprised me with a kitchen aid mixer! It was red, so he said it counts as a Valentines day gift. I was beyond surprised! Then we snuggled up on the couch in our home with strawberries, chocolate and sparkling apple juice and watched a good ol chick flick.



It was perfect!

PS - Noah received a Valentine from his Nana. A big balloon that he picked out himself. He pretty much played with it all afternoon yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment