Monday 24 October 2011

Thanksgiving.

      I get really into holidays. Family traditions are really important to me and I look forward to these events months in advance. Thanksgiving and Christmas are actually my two favorites. At Thanksgiving we always do turkey and all the trimmings. The house has to be decorated with fall leaves, pumpkins, cute scarecrows and orange/red candles. Oh and the two turkey decorations on the table is a must. Hard to explain what those are... so Ill just let your mind wander...

I have tons to be thankful for. This year specifically I am thankful for the wonderful blessing that is my son. I am thankful that we were able to buy our first house. And I am thankful that my husband has a great job so that I can take my full maternity leave and not have to worry. I am also thankful for my wonderful family, friends, church and a Savior who loves me.

We were blessed to have two Thanksgiving this year. Because my family was away during the real thing, our wonderful friends invited us to join them for their Thanksgiving in the park! They really made us feel like family and it was a beautiful afternoon.

Xoxo


Chowing down


Beautiful fall day to be outside



      We celebrated Thanksgiving this past Friday with my family. We had to do it two weeks later due to my family being busy basking in the Hawaiian sun during the real thing. However, we couldnt pass up an opportunity for a turkey dinner, so we just delayed it a little. And it was so worth the wait!


My smiley man


Time with Uncle Mike


Momma busy in the kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment