Thursday 16 August 2012

Tender Tushies party!

Monday night a bunch of mommies, daddies, soon to be mommies and soon to be daddies gathered at my parents place to learn more about cloth diapering. After my positive cloth experience with the Tender Tushies line and because of its affordability I wanted to share it with my friends! I also needed to 'finish' off my stash of diapers so that I could go 3 days without having to wash a stack.



The party went great! I think those who attended learned a few things, got to see some great products and a few decided to take the plunge with cloth diapering and began building up their stash!

Cloth diapering is easier then I ever imagined it would be. I think its one of those things that sounds alot more complicated and expensive then it really is. We spent around $200 and have enough diapers to last us a few years. Of course, I may end up buying a few more here and there if they keep making adorable patterns. I can see how this could become addicting...

Thanks to all those who attended or ordered! I hope you enjoy your new fluff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment